Get Connected to Beverly & Volunteer Today!
Click above to view Volunteer Opportunities at Beverly!
Thank you for visiting our Volunteer page. The best way to make a difference in your child’s education is to be involved. Becoming a volunteer is one of the most rewarding ways to show support for the children and staff. We LOVE our volunteers and appreciate any amount of time you can give. We have jobs of all sizes and some can be done at home or at school. There are a wide range of volunteer opportunities for our families with both working parents and stay-at-home parents. Any amount of time you can offer is much appreciated!
Please take a few minutes to look over the many Volunteer Opportunities we have at Beverly. Whether you can volunteer an hour a week or an hour a year we would be thankful to have your help! We are happy to have you be a part of the Beverly family and look forward to working with you.
For additional information on volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer at Beverly Elementary at any time (lunch duties, class parties, field trips, field day, etc) you must complete a background check. Remember that ALL Plano ISD volunteers must reapply for background check after July 1 every single year. Click here for the volunteer application. It can take up to 2 weeks to get cleared, so fill it out now!
WHILE VOLUNTEERING ON CAMPUS
• All volunteers and visitors must enter and exit the school through the Reception/Front Office.
Sign In/Sign Out Procedure:
• First time volunteers at Beverly must have their Driver’s License or State ID scanned by the Office Receptionist. After this, volunteers can sign in using the Sign-In computer.
• Sign in on the Sign-In Computer at the Reception Desk, as follows:
- Click on Volunteer
- Type in your name as on your Driver’s License
- Click on your name/picture. (If your name does not show up, please see the Office Receptionist for
- Select the area of the school where you will be volunteering. If volunteering in multiple areas, just
select one area.
- Select the correct relationship to the student (parent, sibling, etc.)
- Select PTA
• Volunteer badges must be worn while at the school. The badges must be worn on the upper chest so that they can be easily seen by campus staff and security.
• When leaving campus, sign out by scanning the bar code on your badge. Please place your badge in the collection book on the counter.
Thank you for becoming a part of the Beverly team. With our volunteers great things happen at Beverly! For further information about the different committees and opportunities available please contact the Beverly PTA Volunteer VP at email@example.com.
- Friday, November 22
- Monday, November 25
- Tuesday, November 26
- Wednesday, November 27
- Thursday, November 28
- Friday, November 29
- Sunday, December 1
- Monday, December 2