Get Connected to Beverly & Volunteer Today!
Welcome to a wonderful new year at Beverly! The year promises many exciting new things, and the PTA wants you to be a part of it. One great way is to get involved and become a PTA volunteer. Becoming a volunteer is one of the most rewarding ways to show support for the children and staff.
The best way to make a difference in your child’s education is to be involved. There are a wide range of volunteer opportunities for our families with both working parents and stay-at-home parents. The PTA needs family members to volunteer in many areas. Please take a few minutes to look over the descriptions for the many Volunteer Opportunities (HERE) we have at Beverly. Whether you can volunteer an hour a week or an hour a year we would be thankful to have your help! We are happy to have you be a part of the Beverly family and look forward to working with you.
For additional information on volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All volunteers must reapply with the district via www.pisd.edu each year to be considered for volunteer opportunities. Complete your application now and be ready to go when the new school year begins!
WHILE VOLUNTEERING ON CAMPUS
*All volunteers and visitors must enter and exit the school through the Reception/Front Office.
Sign In/Sign Out Procedure:
* First time volunteers at Beverly must have their Driver’s License or State ID scanned by the Office Receptionist. After this, volunteers can sign in using the Sign-In computer.
* Sign in on the Sign-In Computer at the Reception Desk, as follows:
- Click on Volunteer
- Type in your name as on your Driver’s License
- Click on your name/picture. (If your name does not show up, please see the Office Receptionist for
- Select the area of the school where you will be volunteering. If volunteering in multiple areas, just
select one area.
- Select the correct relationship to the student (parent, sibling, etc.)
- Select PTA
* Volunteer badges must be worn while at the school. The badges must be worn on the upper chest so that they can be easily seen by campus staff and security.
* When leaving campus, sign out by scanning the bar code on your badge. Please place your badge in the collection book on the counter.
Thank you for becoming a part of the Beverly team. With our volunteers great things happen at Beverly! For further information about the different committees and opportunities available please contact the Beverly PTA Volunteer VP at email@example.com.
- Thursday, August 30
- Monday, September 3
- Tuesday, September 4
- Thursday, September 6
- Tuesday, September 18
- Tuesday, September 25
- Wednesday, September 26
- Thursday, September 27
- Friday, September 28
- Monday, October 1
- Tuesday, October 2
- Wednesday, October 3