Part of the PTA’s mission statement is to “make every child’s potential a reality”, and fulfilling teacher wish list items is one of our favorite ways to support this mission.
Thanks to the membership dues, fundraising and donations that all of YOU have contributed, we’ve been able to spend this week purchasing and delivering items hand-selected by Beverly teachers to enhance their students’ educational experiences this year.
This is just a small, tangible sample of what your generosity allows us to do for our community.
• 42 playground balls color coded for each grade level
• Magnetic blocks and Legos for Kindergarten Centers
• Books for 4th grade class reading assignments
• Individual dry erase boards for all 1st graders
• supplemental reading curriculum for 2nd grade
• Supplemental science textbooks for 3rd grade
• Reading comprehension activities for our resource teachers
• online supplement curriculum subscriptions for our 5th graders
• new sound system and wireless microphones for music and other school programs
Join the Beverly PTA today to be a part of this amazing network of supportive parents and teachers!