Elizabeth Kirby Scholarship
Beverly Elementary is now accepting applications for the Elizabeth Kirby Scholarship. Applicants must meet the following guidelines for consideration:
- Applicant must have attended Beverly for at least 4 of their 6 elementary years
- Applicant must have GPA of 2.5 or better (applicant to provide original or copy of 2 transcript with application)
- Applicant must plan on attending a 2 or 4-year college, vocational or technical 4 school by the next Fall
- Applicant must provide 2 letters of recommendation, from non-relatives; one must be from a current or former teacher
- Applicant must provide one-page essay about their time at Beverly demonstrating how Beverly prepared them to be a successful and productive citizen and/or student.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, mailed or delivered in person to the address below and are due no later than May 3, 2019. Applicants who meet all the criteria will have their names placed in a drawing. Mrs. Kirby or an authorized representative will randomly select the winner at the Beverly Senior Reception.
- Tuesday, February 25
- Wednesday, February 26
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28