Music Club meets once a month in the cafeteria to provide a forum for aspiring musicians to perform in a positive and supportive environment. Students, parents and teachers are all welcome to come and share their talents or to just sit back and take in the wonderful performances. All levels of musicians are welcome. There have been many children who have learned to build up their courage to perform in music club, and it is inspiring to see them finally perform when they have mustered the courage to give it a shot. We welcome everything from Kazoos to Concertos, so if you have an interest in music, this is the place to be.
- To attend Music Club, a student must simply bring the a ticket! This is the only way for you get in the door. Ticket must have the student’s name and parent signature. Click on "Music Club Attendance Ticket" for a printable copy.
- To perform at Music Club all you need to do is email Mr. Porter at Ben.email@example.com with the student’s name, song you would like to perform, and date you would like to perform.
Guidelines for student performers at Music Club
- To sign up to perform at Music Club, click HERE.
- Performances should be prepared and rehearsed. Please practice!
- Don't count on Mr. Porter to get you ready at the last minute.
- Bring your own lyrics, or memorize them if you are singing.
- Mr. Porter will gladly play piano or guitar for students if given enough notice.
- Please include a link on the sign-up form to your music if using YouTube, etc.
- Singers may not sing along with commercial CDs. Karaoke tracks should be used instead. Performing is about taking chances and stepping outside of your comfort zone. You will be supported and encouraged!
Click below on Music Club Attendance Ticket to print out your ticket:
2018-19 Dates: Sept 13, Oct 11, Nov 8, Dec 13, Jan 24, Feb 14, Mar 21, May 9
Please note this event is sponsored by the Beverly Elementary Music Department and is not a PTA program.
- Sunday, October 21
- Monday, October 22
- Tuesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 24
- Thursday, October 25
- Friday, October 26