Music Club meets once a month to provide a forum for aspiring musicians to perform in a positive and supportive environment. Students, parents and teachers are all welcome to come and share their talents or to just sit back and take in the wonderful performances. All levels of musicians are welcome. There have been many children who have learned to build up their courage to perform in music club, and it is inspiring to see them finally perform when they have mustered the courage to give it a shot. We welcome everything from Kazoos to Concertos, so if you have an interest in music, this is the place to be.
- To attend Music Club, a student must simply bring the a ticket! This is the only way for you get in the door. Ticket must have the student’s name and parent signature. You no longer need to email permission for attendance. Click on "Music Club Attendance Ticket" for a printable copy.
- To perform at Music Club all you need to do is email Mr. Porter at Ben.email@example.com with the student’s name, song you would like to perform, and date you would like to perform.
Guidelines for student performers at Music Club
- Up to 15 Students will perform each month. Request your time slot in advance.
- Performances should be prepared and rehearsed.
- 100% live performances are preferred and should be the goal
- Bring your own lyrics, or memorize them if you are singing
- Please send Mr. Porter a link to your music if using YouTube, etc
- Singers may not sing along with commercial CDs. Karaoke tracks should be used instead. Performing is about taking chances and stepping outside of your comfort zone. You will be supported and encouraged!
Click below on Music Club Attendance Ticket to print out your ticket:
2017-18 Dates: Sept 14, Oct 19, Nov 16, Dec 14, Jan 18, Mar 22, Apr 19, May 17
Please note this event is sponsored by the Beverly Elementary Music Department and is not a PTA program.
- Friday, April 20
- Monday, April 23
- Tuesday, April 24
- Wednesday, April 25
- Thursday, April 26
- Friday, April 27
- Saturday, April 28
- Sunday, April 29
- Monday, April 30
- Tuesday, May 1